Friday 8 January 2016

Fresh Inspo

My style is constantly evolving. That is what I love about fashion, one day I can feel sporty the next I want to be a goth and the next I'm a sassy rainbow. My options are endless and choice is what makes styling so fun. 

At the moment my style has taken a turn and I just can't get enough white in my wardrobe, I love mixing white with a palette of black and grey, at this time of year its all about layering.

Whats your fave trend/style inspo at the moment?

Emily
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig