Monday 8 February 2016

Make up inspired by Charlotte Tilbury Valentines Look





Today I felt inspired to do my make up thanks to the Charlotte Tilbury 'The hot date look' that I stumbled upon on my morning scroll of Instagram. 

I have heard a lot about the beauty brand from bloggers, however I am yet to purchase any of their products.
So today I simply attempted to re create the look using my current collection of make up. 

I loved the luminosity of this look with the peachy pink lip and cheek - very girly and romantic! It was very simple and easy to achieve, the colours were easy to match with products I already own; sometimes just seeing a look inspires you to use make up that you have been neglecting and mix up your look!

Em x



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig