Tuesday 25 September 2012

It's All About The CLASH








So recently i've been really inspired by images i've found showing clashing outfits.
It is a big trend this season and i have never purposely clashed an outfit before. So i thought id give it ago and show you guys  my interpretation using whats in my wardrobe. 
I am defiantly growing in confidence as to what i wear. I am enjoying trying new styles and experimenting with my wardrobe. 

Which outfit is your favourite ?

I must apologise for my unprofessional background but it has been raining all day as i'm sure it has for most of the UK, and going outside defiantly wasn't an option. So you get my little pink bedroom instead today :)

Anyway i have started back at university this week, second year is defiantly going to be a LOT of work. It's a bit overwhelming looking at all our modules. So i will apologise in advance for irregular blogging from now until June! Lizzie will be posting more so you can get to know her some more too :)
There is a link in my sidebar for my Pinterest account which i use a lot to log images for university so you can find me there and on Twitter and Instagram :) 

And please take a look at mine and my friends online shop where you will find some tempting bargains and sexy party dresses! 

xx

(Oh, and if you would like to know where anything above is from just ask in a comment and i will reply :) )

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. LOVE this post!

    golddustk.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look lush in all these outfits! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of them but especially the first!
    Claudia xxx
    www.claudiakitten.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post! Think my favourites (can't choose one) are the last 3 outfits, I love the stripy jumper so much x

    misskirstymarie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to raid your closet! These pieces are all so fabulous.

    <3 Melissa
    wildflwrchild.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the second outfit best, but all of them are lovely! It is a shame its getting chilly and dark and winteryyyyy now. But it is exciting to be digging out the scarves and wrapping up super snug.

    lovelettersandsnippets

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig