Wednesday 10 October 2012

Autumn Air...








Fur coat - TKMaxx, Trousers - H&M, Bag- Select, Hand Chain - Harts & Crosseshttp://hartsncrosses.bigcartel.com

Feeling the cool autumn air recently so the fur was dug out the closet. 
And oh have i missed it! 
This is my first autumn look of the season, i plan on showing you my favourite looks going through to winter and my way of styling layers and prints. 

I am well and truly a summer girl but i do enjoy feeling cosy in wool and fur fabrics. 
These trousers are new, i found them in H&M for £24.99? (I think)
They are really good for creating a statement and keeping with the trend this winter. 
I love them!  Printed trousers are my best friend at the moment. 

What do you think of the look? Or tartan in general?  Would you wear them differently? I feel a bit restrained to wear them with black, any other colour seems to distract from the print. I'll keep experimenting... 

Dont forget to have a look on my clothing site DUTTYRUFFS 

Back to my fast growing pile of uni work now ... 
 Emily
xx


SHARE:

19 comments

  1. LOVE this outfit Emily!!! I'm dying for a faux fur coat! This ones perfect - might look in TK Maxx! I think I'd be the same with tartan - I think I'd just wear it with black!!

    Robyn Mayday
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, i lovee the trousers! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those trousers are just amazing! I have fallen in love, H&M is so good isn't it! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! You look soooo beautiful!! Amazing pants!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Thanks for following me!
    I like your blog, you have a new follower too!

    Btw love your pants.

    Kiss, M
    ms-choice.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those tartan trousers are amazing, definitely going to keep my eyes open for them next time I'm shopping!

    Maddie
    maddie-elizabeth.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning outfit - especially the pants in combination with the scarf, the individual bracelet and the studded bag! thumbs up!

    www.walkonthestylesite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving tartan at the moment, they've got an amaze pair in topshop :)

    I’m also running a giveaway so would love if you could enter! http://champagnelambinibudget.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/models-own-giveaway-in-fuzzy-peach.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my gosh I love this outfit! the trousers are so nice :) x
    jodieolivia.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. just come across your blog- love it! The tartan trousers look lovely with the black fur!

    http://hifreckles.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi
    Lovely bog ,great looks
    I blog about fashion and music
    Please check me out
    And maybe we can follow each other ?
    Thanks
    Irena
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. This outfit is SO fantastic in so many ways! I absolutely love these plaid pants and they look amazing on your skinny little legs. You're gorgeous.. Following you!! xx

    Carly
    www.theislandsecret.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. IN LOVE WITH THIS OUTFIT,perfect for a/w! :) XXX

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing! Love your plaid pants! :)
    kiss

    ReplyDelete
  15. you look great!
    I invite you to me
    follow?

    ReplyDelete
  16. such a gorgeous outfit girlie . .that coat is to die for xx


    rebeabeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig