Wednesday 23 May 2012

Summer Outfit #1









Hello, This week and next week i am doing my Summer Outfit Faves! 
This is #1
My bright ombre top is from H&M and my shorts are Topshop. My Heels are River Island.

Hope you like it! What do you think ? 

Check back soon to see Summer outfit #2. 

Enjoy the weather!! Ahh finally SUNSHINE :D my holiday is in 20 days too i cannot wait!!! I am so excited, i haven't been on holidays for 2 years so this is why i am so excited! 
And when i get back i start my internship in London for a company called Buy My Wardrobe!  Check out there website. 

Lots of love,
Emily 
xxxx



SHARE:

4 comments

  1. your hair is so amazing <3 !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the vibrant top! Your hair does look amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your jewellery is great, and so is your hair! I'm going to do the same thing to mine now and put pink in it, you've inspired me haha
    Ashley x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Aw yey haha pink hair is the best x

      Delete

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig