Friday 25 May 2012

Summer Outfit #3











Summer Outfit #3
I bought this dress in the Topshop sale for about £7 a while ago, and when it arrived i was so excited, and then realised it is completely see through. Gutted.
I am not one to wear this out in England, but over a bikini on holiday ? yes please,
the perfect cover up? 
It is such a nice colour as well. 

The bikini i am wearing is one i got for my birthday, it is from H&M.
Sun glasses, Camden Market 
and my shoessss are New Look. 
I LOVE these wedges. so much haha 

So yes this is outfit #3 but it is a holiday outfit! 

I love it when its warm and i can do outfit posts in my garden , my garden is so strange but great for taking photos! 

Check back tomorrow for #4 

Lots of love, 
Emily
xxx

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. What a beautiful colour, really enhances a tan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily you look amazing wowwwo
    See you on Tuesdayyyy :)
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog darling
    check out mine if you want to !
    xoxo
    You Know You Love Fashion
    Virginie Savage
    http://youknowyoulovefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig