Thursday 24 May 2012

Summer Outfit #2










Hello helloooo,

Summer Outfit #2

I love wearing blazers and this white one from Primark is a wardrobe queen! It goes with soooo much and is light weight and just perfect for summer. 
I would wear this outfit on a night out or to a summer BBQ. 
I love the colours in this playsuit, it is from Ark Clothing. 
And these are my fave heels, they are so comfy ! There from Miss Selfridge. 

What do you think ?
Check back soon for Summer Outfit #3 :)

Lots of love, 
Emily
xxx
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love white blazers! Outfit is fab :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. your outfits are always so pretty! loveee the playsuit & shoes x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the outfit!! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your outfit, your nails and your white blazer sooo much, Emily! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pumps!

    Hugs Gittemary.blogspot.com!
    Please check me out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE your shoes and hair! thanks for following my blog :) x

    http://2ndhandcinderella.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. loving this outfit! and your new hair! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

I love your opinions ☮
Leave me a comment, i love reading them and love checking out your blogs! Em xx

While clothes may not make the woman, they certainly have a strong effect on her self-confidence --- which i believe does make the woman.
- Mary Kay Ashe
© Styling - Myself. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig